Report Missing Payment

This application is to report a missing payment for a retired Federal employee or their survivor, who is receiving a monthly annuity payment. The missing payment can be reported by the retiree, survivor, or by a relative/friend/representative. The CSA (retiree) or CSF (survivor) claim number is necessary to complete this report. Required form fields will be identified with the red asterisk and the word required ( *Required ).

This application is not for missing refunds or lump sum payments. Please call 1-888-767-6738 if a refund or lump sum payment is missing.

Notice to Users:

This is an Office of Personnel Management (OPM) computer system for use only by authorized users. OPM computer systems are to be used for official business. Your use of this Government system for whatever purpose is not private or anonymous. While using Government systems, your use may be monitored or recorded. Unauthorized or inappropriate use of a Government system may result in the loss or limitation of your privileges. You may also face criminal penalties or financial liability depending on the severity of the misuse. Examples of unauthorized actions include attempts or acts to access, view, upload, change or delete information on this system. Additionally, attempts to modify this system, deny access to this system, accrue resources for unauthorized use, or otherwise misuse this system are strictly prohibited. Such attempts or acts are subject to action that may result in criminal, civil, or administrative penalties.

All access or use of this system constitutes the user's understanding and acceptance of these terms and constitutes unconditional consent to review, monitor, record, audit, and take action by all authorized government and law enforcement personnel.

You should read the Privacy Act Statement which is posted on the Main Page of Services Online for a description of how the information you provide in this system will be used and shared.

Select "Continue" (below) to accept the terms and conditions and to report a missing payment.